- Housekeeping services and daily change of linen are temporarily suspended as a standard procedure. Room cleaning and linen changing are an opt-in procedure by giving a call to Reception.
- TV & AC controls will be covered and sanitized and before each check in.
- Verification of cleaning process is confirmed with a relevant notification outside the room.
- The Hotel uses enhanced disinfection at a minimum temperature of 60° C and intensive, thorough cleaning practices.
- Natural ventilation is used during the cleaning process.
- The Hotel ventilation and air conditioning filters are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Standard check-in is now at 15.00 and check-out at 11.00.
- Every Team Member of Front Desk Office has received training in order to comply with protective measures against COVID-19 announced by the World Health Organization and the Hellenic Ministry of Health. Also, all team members have received training for their health monitoring.
- We are keeping COVID-19 incidents reports according to the Greek legislation.
- We conduct temperature screenings of guests and staff.
- Every Team Member will wear disposable gloves & masks throughout their entire shift.
- Discrete Floor Stickers are installed in front of Front Office Desk for social distancing purposes.
- Key cards and keys will be disinfected and given to the guest in an envelope.
- Contactless payments are recommended.
- In the Reception area we use enhanced disinfection and intensive, thorough cleaning practices.
- We suggest guests to ask the Front Desk Team Members for any information or clarification about their stay.
Health & Safety
Employees & associates
Kalamaki Luxury Suites believes its employees are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene
Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. We remind each other every day that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
- Ongoing Training
In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, in the following areas:
- Public Spaces.
We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting in these public spaces, with special attention to the area around the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys etc.
- Guest Rooms.
The Hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to thoroughly and intensively clean rooms after guests have departed and before the next guests arrive, with particular attention to high-touch items.
We are always at your disposal to make your stay as good as possible!
Till then… #stay_safe